WOW, what a surprise to receive this award for my blog! A special thanks to my friend Dana for awarding me. Please check out Dana's incredible blog!
Now, with receiving this awesome award, I have the opportunity to tell you 3 things about myself and pass the award on to 5 other talented bloggers.
1. I grew up in Iowa (proud of that), married my high school sweetheart (32 years), and mothered two GREAT sons! I have been a musician my entire life. We had a family band (a Partridge Family of sorts) The powerful influence of music has weaved it's way through my life. Both our sons are musicians. (violin, viola, cello) I am the oldest of 7 children. (YIKES)
2. For 24 years, I taught special education at the elementary school level. That was an incredibly meaningful career. I am grateful that I was called to that job. As I approached 50, I was also being called to change direction and embark on a NEW venture. My long-time hobby of photography and cardmaking became a small business.
3. Enters-----The Studio 56 Lifestyle Photography! Great photography begs time to stand still. It captures authentic life. Outdoor light creates spectacular images. Photography is jump for JOY happy for me! My style is fresh, candid, compelling, casual and unexpected. My goal is to suspend time and capture YOU with stunning results.
Just a girl with a camera, ready to shoot photos of loveliness!
Now to pass the award along to 5 wonderful blogs I love to visit:
l. Lisa Allen - Back to Allen
2. Gina Madsen - Ginasis
3. Bethany Spilde - Social Buzz Media
4. Jamie Solorio - Jamie Solorio Photography
5. Susan Case - A Perfectly Imperfect Lens
Thanks for visiting!